Americas Internship Program
Summer internships in Control Risks typically begin in June and end in August. Depending on the office, we offer internships in all areas of our business, broadly divided into the categories of political risk analysis, crisis management and security, compliance, investigations and investigative technologies, and professional support (marketing, HR, operations, IT, finance, etc.). Regardless of the department selected, interns will work across business areas and will juggle multiple projects at once.
Our target interns are students enrolled in a university degree program who are currently attending classes. However, we also welcome applications from recent college graduates and master’s degree candidates.
Throughout their internship, our summer interns will work with HR to professionalize their résumés and tailor it to an aspired career path. At the end of their internship, they present their work to the office where they are located:
- Brazil (Sao Paulo)
- Colombia (Bogota)
- Mexico (Mexico City)
- United States (Houston, Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC)
Control Risks’ interns benefit from the following:
- Flexibility: We will do our best to adapt to your needs/concerns and strive to be as flexible as possible with regard to schedules and internship curriculum.
- Broad exposure: Regardless of the specific business area you work in, you will be able to work on projects for other departments and gain a better understanding of how they function.
- Commitment to your professional development: We strongly urge our interns to reach out to our employees and learn from their experiences. Our employees come from a wide range of professional backgrounds and can be helpful resources as you consider the possibilities for your own career.
- Executive-level exposure: We ensure that our interns are well-integrated into the professional community and that they interact with our senior executives and CEOs.
Control Risks is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, ability and perspectives are encouraged to apply: Interns.Americas@controlrisks.com
Showing 2 result(s)