Iraq Environment Safety and Security Training
Control Risks offers a variety of training courses tailored to executives managing complex issues. Our instructors create a learning environment which allows participants to put theory into practice. Clients, who have taken our courses and workshops, agree that the training provided is both essential and valuable to their roles.
- UK DSA ADI Qualified driving instructors deliver courses based on UK industry best practice
- Offering high quality and focused training through low student to instructor ratio
- Courses range from 7 day basic driving courses in both, soft skin and armoured vehicles, to driving assessments and refresher training. All courses combine classroom and practical instruction
- All courses accredited by Excelsior Training Services UK.
Health, Safety & Environment Training (HSE)
All courses accredited through the British Safety Council (BSC)
- Courses range from 1 day introduction to 10 day NEBOSH International General Certificate syllabuses
- Level 1 to 3 BSC Qualifications on successful completion of training.
- Course content and training accredited by Clinical Governance in accordance with UK HSE Authority
- Courses range from Automated Defibrillation Training (ADT) to Emergency First Aid at work (EFAW)
- Mixture of classroom and practically based training/scenarios throughout the syllabus.
Security & Crisis Management
- Course range from 3 day in country workshops to full 8 & 12 day BTEC Level 4 & 5 Course, including Advanced Professional Diploma qualifications
- 2 day Kidnap Incident Management Workshops, run globally, providing an up to date overview of risk and response to incidents
- Fully accredited bespoke security management courses for overseas company’s, focusing on specific requirements and operating locations
- Courses run in conjunction with Control Risks UK Training Centre, accredited by Pearson/ Edexcel
Body Guarding Services
- Armed Protection Team (APT) courses, focusing on mobile and static operations, weapons skills and all other security aspects
- UK SIA Standard inspired unarmed body guarding workshops and bespoke courses with scheduled refresher training. Accreditation in process
- Quality Assurance audits available on request, conducted by Control Risks personnel with current operational experience.
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your training requirements in more detail:
Iraq Training Courses