Strategic Security Intelligence
Managing the security risks to your business relies upon understanding the key threats as they evolve. Equally, exploiting opportunities in challenging environments is easier when you are prepared for the risks involved. Our expert analyst team helps Control Risks’ clients to operate effectively and respond to incidents.
Control Risks has a team of over 40 security and political risk analysts, from country-specific experts to specialists in global issues. Our analysts follow trends in political and security risk, determining what these mean for our clients. Their analysis is informed by a variety of sources: in-country contacts, regular research trips, desk research and our security consultants on the ground. This equips Control Risks to provide our clients with the latest local security information.
Our strategic security intelligence services include:
- Country Risk Forecast - Online, daily updated analysis of political and security risk developments in some 200 countries worldwide. More
- Consulting and analysis - Our team of analysts works with clients to address the particular areas of risk they face. We provide tailored, client-specific reports that assess the political and security risks associated with a business venture and recommend ways of mitigating those risks. More
- PRIME - This research service provides insightful analysis of political developments in emerging markets. Combining online insight with direct access to our analysts, it is designed to help clients assess the political and business climate of new markets. More
- IKOS (International Kidnap Online Service) - IKOS is the only online subscription service dedicated to analyzing the global kidnap-for-ransom risk. More
- RiskMap - A critical assessment, published every autumn, of the political and security issues that will challenge global organisations in the coming year. More
For more information on our security intelligence services please contact us.