Maritime Security Online
Control Risks’ Maritime Security Online is an information platform that provides up-to-date, predictive analysis of all events, trends and developments in the global maritime sector. The web-based platform is designed to assist clients in identifying, assessing and mitigating key maritime risks.
Key functions of the site include:
Interactive Map – all locations of maritime incidents recorded by Control Risks from 2007 to date
- Alerts – email and SMS alerts to keep subscribers up-to-date on areas of immediate concern
- Advisories – weekly and monthly forecasting
- Analysis – analytical updates will address broader regional and thematic developments
- Journey Planner – clients can enter a route into the transit planner and will receive a detailed breakdown of the risks en route
- Vessel Tracking – clients can also integrate their tracking feeds into the system to visualise their assets in relation to the risks
- Offshore Monitoring – clients can monitor activity around static and slow-moving assets such as oil platforms and seismic operations
- Risk Recommendations – security recommendations based on routes and specific maritime areas
- Port Security – ports will be rated according to risk
For further information on Maritime Security Online and to request a demonstration, please contact us.