Cyber Threat Intelligence
Actionable insights to help you understand the cyber threat
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) is a subscription service that provides you with a deep understanding of cyber threats. Our analysts collect intelligence from a wide range of sources and evaluate these in the context of political, economic and social events, globally.
Through daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as direct access to expert analysts, you will be able to identify and understand cyber threats specific to your organisation, delivered in a package tailored to your needs.
How can a subscription to CTI benefit you?
Access to our intelligence platform will provide you with information relevant to your organisation, industry and the countries you operate in. You will also have a view of the current cyber threat landscape, which will help you manage your information security and protect you from cyber attacks.
You will be able to:
- Understand cyber threats from nation states, criminals and activists
- Identify and manage cyber threats faced by your organisation
- Easily search for information relevant to you
- Receive daily reports, weekly summaries and forward-looking monthly intelligence reports
- Mitigate cyber threats around the world
In addition to our subscription packages, we also offer:
- Bespoke reports
- Threat assessments
- Training and capacity building
We provide our clients with a strategic understanding of cyber threats in order to allow them to plan for the long term.
Speak to one of our analysts for more information.