Our compliance team consists of a global and diverse group of CPAs, financial experts, fraud examiners, lawyers and former law enforcement professionals who help clients to navigate the regulatory complexities of international business.
We can help you with:
- Programme Development: Developing or improving compliance programmes consistent with best practices and regulator expectations
- Independent Monitorships: Acting as or supporting a court-appointed independent monitor pursuant to Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs)
- Global Risk Assessments: Providing global and local risk assessments of bribery and corruption
- Third party risk: Assessing the compliance risks of significant investments and partners, and integrating new investments into compliance frameworks
- Training: Educating and delivering policies to those exposed to, or with responsibility over, compliance risks and monitoring activities
- Internal audit: Embedding tools, resources and controls frameworks required to monitor and audit compliance risks
- Leveraging Technology: Developing and delivering custom technology solutions to better manage inefficient or complex compliance processes
We have deep industry experience and local resources skilled in assessing, mitigating and testing the regulatory compliance risks specific to our clients and their global footprints.
What makes us unique is our experienced team of subject matter experts, coupled with professionals stationed around the globe providing valuable insights and keeping tabs on local regulatory environments, stakeholders and trends.