Iran: What will a new US president do?
Request webinar recording >
In January 2017 the world will watch as Republican Donald Trump takes his seat in the White House as the president of the United States of America. Now that he has won, what does his approach to foreign policy mean for the Middle East and, specifically, the relationship with Iran?
- Approach to Iran – initial take on how the new US president will deal with Iran
- Sanctions risks – consequences for sanctions risks affecting the country
- Business challenges – considerations for companies doing business in Iran
- Henry Smith, Associate Director, Middle East and North Africa – who leads our Iran consulting from Dubai
- Mike Moran, Principal – who leads our analysis of US politics from New York