- Colombia: Cession, suspension of contracts does not point to increased contract risks, integrity risks to rise
- Guatemala: Protest reflects increasing pressure by indigenous constituency to secure constitutional reform
- Mexico: Nationwide uptick in violence reflects changing dynamics related to organised criminal groups
- Costa Rica: Security minister’s announcement highlights emergence of threats in security environment
- Brazil: Cargo theft schemes underline strength of specialised criminal gangs
- Kazakhstan: Political stability risks unlikely to rise in first half of 2017 despite evidence of decline in living standards
- Finland: Labour market uncertainty likely to increase amid breakdown of framework agreements
- Tanzania: New media law to increase investment restriction risk
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Genocide case against Serbia likely to lead to state government collapse, worsening inter-entity relations
- Egypt: Investment in hydrocarbons sector to improve prospects for repayment
- Iraq: Failed vehicle bombing targeting Karbala province underscores persistent militant threat
- Direct Action: Protests, strikes highlight peaceful nature of pro-diversity protests, threat of minor business disruption
- Egypt: Arrests of militants in North Sinai underline challenges faced by counterinsurgency operations
- Eritrea: Reported arrest of journalists highlights continued repression of suspected dissidents
- Iraq: Sunni political conference, draft reconciliation document unlikely to reduce political tensions
- Kuwait: Plan to question prime minister highlights risk of political instability
- Saudi Arabia: Border incidents, missile intercepts do not indicate change to status quo
- Libya: Customs duty hike unlikely to ease sovereign risk
- China: New inspections, top leadership meeting point to sustained anti-corruption efforts
- Thailand: Agreement on ceasefire zone unlikely to mitigate security risks in insurgency-hit far south
Control Risks In The News
Below are links to some of the most recent articles that Control Risks' consultants have contributed to. Click more for the articles in full.
The French Presidential elections - symptomatic of the global populist wave?
Thursday, February 02, 2017 - ...populist wave? David Lea, senior analyst for Western Europe at Control Risks, discusses the business implications of the upcoming elections At the......
As Trump sows tensions with Mexico, Beijing may reap rewards
Thursday, February 02, 2017 - ...deepen engagement with China," said Shawlin Chaw, senior analyst at Control Risks. "The mainland is a natural choice due to its economic power......
< Previous |
9 to 10 of 10 results