A foundation of integrity
- Since its foundation in 1975, Control Risks has worked for some of the most influential organisations in almost every country in the world. Over that time, we have accumulated unrivalled experience and in-depth knowledge of the diverse risks facing organisations.
- We believe that the longevity of our client relationships attests to the calibre of our consultants and their dedication to meeting client needs. Control Risks always practises a strict client confidentiality policy.
- We value our corporate independence and believe passionately in giving advice that is always objective. Operating within a strict ethical framework, we prioritise our clients’ best interests and integrity.
An ethical code, an accountable business
- Every day, Control Risks is asked to help clients in potentially controversial, dangerous and sometimes morally complex situations. We handle highly sensitive information and we advise people in sometimes extreme crises. Whatever we do, we are committed to the highest standards of business integrity and accountability.
- The Control Risks Ethics Committee is the guardian of our integrity as a business. Our Code of Ethics summarises the principles that we live by. Additional guidelines for our employees include our Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption policy and our Human Rights policy. Control Risks employees who wish to raise ethical concerns are encouraged to consult the company Ethics Committee, a designated confidential point of contact or our independent whistleblowing service.